18 March 2009

Justin Reed

I've had these images tucked in my back pocket for a few months, until my good friend DB reminded me of how great they were. Vermont based illustrator and artist Justin Reed creates character driven murals based largely in film and pop culture. He received a BFA in Illustration from the University of Massachusetts-Dartmouth. It was awfully hard picking just three to display here. He recently started his own blog to display his work, as well as participating in an exhibition at the APW Gallery in New York called Sketch It Out.

Click on COMMENTS below for a note from Justin Reed!

Click HERE for more of Justin Reed's work

3 COMMENTS :

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the comment and post! Very cool.

Anonymous said...

Readers,
A new interview is coming soon.
Hint. Hint.
You should tell your friends.
Dixon

Anonymous said...

I can hardly believe I inspired a post on your blog. Next up: my movie reviews!

DB

Post a Comment