17 March 2009

Vampire Weekend on Fallon

Only a few weeks in to Jimmy Fallon's Late Night venture and Vampire Weekend are making their first of hopefully many appearances. While Tom Breihan over at Pitchfork seems to feel some sort of guilt admitting Vampire Weekend currently holds seven of the Top 25 Most Played on his personal iTunes (me too), he's awfully excited about the prospect of my favorite band playing their new song White Sky on Late Night, March 18th. They've been playing the song throughout their summer tour, and it totally rocks. No one hit wonder sentiments, please. These guys are for real. Like I had any doubts. Better yet, there's always the prospect of collaborating with Jimmy's house band The Roots. That would be so great.

I've marked it on my calender. You should too.

0 COMMENTS :

Post a Comment