28 September 2011

Vans California Chukka Boot Nordic Pack

Vans used to be nothing more than a Jeff Spicoli cultural touchstone for me. I got my first pair late in life. Then another. And another. An OTW here. A surfrider there. Set to release their California collection, these Chukka Boots have a distinct Nordic pattern, leather laces and the gripped soles and orange tags we've come to expect from the good folks at Vans. That's why these pumped up kicks are described as 'dope' by nearly every Hypebeast reader. When you hang a pair over a clothesline, and photograph them like they've always been there, you've made a dope kick. Well done, Vans.

via hypebeast

3 COMMENTS :

Siobhan @ sio 'n the run. said...

I would never have guessed that those were Vans! Amazing find!

Dixon Cordell said...

Agreed! That's why I love the Vans collections. They do a good job of growing up with you when the checkered slip ons don't work anymore.

123daysofsummer.tumblr.com said...

I like these a lot a lot a lot.

Post a Comment