22 July 2012

Cris and Marcelo Rosenbaum x The Selby



I often criticized my parents home for resembling a museum. Not in the abundance of art or expensive things. There were no glass ornaments or bejewelled eggs. But in the unspoken rules of conduct. The guidelines you outlined for visiting friends. Where you can sit, how loud to speak and how to avoid unwanted fingerprints on the coffee table. What strikes me most about these Selby photographs of Cris and Marcelo Rosenbaum's home is the ways in which creativity is encouraged while still maintaining their carefully curated exhibition of beautiful things. They seem to live in a museum that offers itself up to fingerprints and spilled paint. A fine balance I aim to achieve myself someday.

via theselby

2 COMMENTS :

BC said...

Welcome back dear sir!

Unknown said...

Feels good to be back!

Post a Comment