24 April 2009

GONE TO THE BEACH

It's official. I'm done university. While the weight lifts off my shoulders I'll seamlessly start my new job and try out being an adult. Well... kind of. Exploring the arts and culture through this blog has been such a joy for me . I've interviewed remarkable artists and developed a readership. But I'm done staring at screens for a while. I'm off to neverneverland! It's time to get a tan and drink beer with limes. Dance till I sweat and jam with my compadres. Sleep in a bed with too much sand in the sheets. Be the best uncle I can be. It's time to play outside!

I hope you have a phenomenal summer. I know I will.
D I X O N F O M A will return when the leaves change their colour.

Be kind, okay?

LOVE
DIXON

7 COMMENTS :

Krylord said...

The town knows I have stocked up on red paint.
You will be missed.
Congratulations on your recent completion.

BC said...

I love you I love you I love you.
See you Sunday!

Jacq-wee said...

Again, this is why your my favorite! Cannot wait to be one of your comrades! SEE YOU SO SOON!

Anonymous said...

4 month hiatus?!?! moma and i are deeply saddened by this
miss you already!

Anonymous said...

LOVEEEE this!!!
see ya at the beach big guy...

Britt said...

fellow comrade... I can't wait to bust some serious moves with you at jam night... steal your sunglasses all summer long.. and probably enjoy a campfire or two!!
see you soo soon!
<3 <3

Anonymous said...

autumn has begun and it's time to start writing again, kid.

also; you need to e-mail me because i have an ottawa cell phone now and i'd like to hear about how your first summer as the head honcho went!!

-d.

Post a Comment