21 September 2009

WELCOME BACK II

The leaves are changing in neverneverland and I have the most serene pleasure of watching the water colour painting I live in shed its winter skin. This summer I drank beer with limes and slept in a sandbox. I danced till I sweat and learned the joy of being called Ted. That means its time to say "Welcome Back" and get this pirate ship sailing again.

I return at a time in my life which is best described as staring down a black tunnel of the most beautiful kind. I set sail for Southeast Asia in less than a month for a roundhouse six week work trip that could very well change my life. Fate landed me this job. So let's see where this blog takes us and how the trip might divert us.

Welcome back my great compadares.

Thanks very much for reading, again.

D I X O N

4 COMMENTS :

BC said...

Oh hell yes!

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome back (you know the tune)

Jacq-wee said...

Thank goodness! And my rotation begins! Love you Ted

Anonymous said...

Thanks for returning to the blog,
I now have a purpose for being on the internet again. Cords

hklopp said...

Welcome Back to cyberspace!!!

No blog about "Sway Fun" yet? :) hehe thanks for the daily dose of A&E Ted!!

Post a Comment