14 October 2009

Gone To Thailand

Not until this moment have I felt the serene pleasure of the adventure on my horizon. Only now does it feel like a reality. Which in this instance means another reason to run away to neverneverland. A different neverneverland. This is a work trip that by all appearances is the greatest opportunity I have ever afforded myself. The darkest and most beautiful tunnel I have ever peered into.

Over the next six weeks I will travel through Indonesia and Thailand on a whirlwind hailmary pass. Unlike my last disappearing act, this does not mean the end of D I X O N F O M A! It's hard for me to say how blogging will fit into my schedule, but I will use this blank tabula rasa to chronicle my journey as best I can. All the arts and culture I can muster with a view into the pirate life of South East Asia through words and images.

Be well my friend.
And thanks very much for reading.

D I X O N

7 COMMENTS :

BC said...

I will miss you dear sir.
Be safe and have fun for the two of us!
love your guts

Spring Bird said...

What she said...LOVE YOU!

Rose Broadbent said...

I leave from Egypt to Thailand tonight. There until Dec 1st. Let's. Meet. Up.

Epic.

You're great!

Rose.

Jacq-wee said...

Cannot WAIT to hear of your adventures! Do it up, and say the GB prayer each night before bed!

Siobhan said...

Have an amazing adventure! I really hope you get time to blog about the journey along the way because I am going to be craving some Thailand Tales! See you soon, pal!

HKlopp said...

i saw from Kailyns Facebook that you made it safe! Cant wait to read what you write about the adventures! :) xoxo

HKlopp said...

i saw from Kailyns Facebook that you made it safe! Cant wait to read what you write about the adventures! :) xoxo

Post a Comment